Sunday, April 19, 2009

Heart Nebula: Colored Hair with Flowers, The 'New,' Daily Contact Jam at Harbin?

A woman with colored hair, and flowers in her hair, moved in front of me through the warm pool today on her tiptoes, and looked like some unusual species of bird flitting by on a familiar course (probably to get to the steps:). A new species of pool life? She smiled as she passed by, and I later noticed her body was nearly covered by tattoos. Harbin is very colorful: this young woman had very large tattoos her body, multi-colored hair, and her hair had colored flowers in it. :)

She just puttered by like a bird, smiling a little.


*

I'm curious about my ongoing interest in the 'new' and innovation, which I seem to be exploring in this blog. To think through new possibilities, and new ways of thinking about things is stimulating and exciting, which is why I do it. It's a form of engagement with the world which is creative and opening for me.


**

Ongoing Contact Improv jams at Harbin could take place in the Temple in the afternoon around one for a few hours, when and if the Temple is free, schedule-wise. A Harbin friend and resident suggested a 'leader' for these would be a good idea. And I think, too, that a teacher for these would help structure and focus it. Another friend suggested I talk with the workshops' coordinator. I'd love to be able to attend a Harbin contact jam, especially on weekend afternoons.

No comments: