Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Abalone: "Deciphery ... Our nest ... your poem writes," Riffing with Angela and Victor's 'Who are we anyway? ~ Who am I?,' "Who am I? I am maker of, we are makers of, World University and School As wiki ... as MIT ... in all languages"



Deciphery ... Our nest ... your poem writes the
vision memes of teams of
men that fly high sun-wise with heart ...
to sing the song of
he-with-she to be bliss
generativity ...
as music as pair long-lived and leaved ...
of Baucis and Philemon
entwined after 109 years with 7 gens
our ours a watching
... the first three, our springs off, our enfants -
per-time Harbin
perhaps conceived ...
in that nest of harmony ... warm waters ensleaved
... greensleaves ... A I see ... I hope and wonder and await
... with world university that ocean of MIT ...
which is partially
bliss-generativity of brain chemistry learning
without fatigue ... of
the west ...


*

Riffing with Angela and Victor's
'Who are we anyway? ~ Who am I?' ...

Who are we anyway?
http://www.angela-victor.com/content/who-are-we-anyway

Angela ~
"Who am I
whispered the wind ..."
http://angela-victor.com/angela-farmer


Victor ~
"Who am I ... a good question ... "
http://angela-victor.com/content/victor-van-kooten


**

Who am I?

I am maker of,
we are makers of,
World University and School
As wiki ... as MIT ... in all languages.

I find freedom in
the Harbin warm pool,
And in trAveling there,
Not yet with my love ~
And for kids ...
A loving home.

I head to meditate now
in the morning,
To act to release into inner easing
A kind of yoga
In half lotus,
Then bending forward
In yoga mudrasana, on each side,
For further deepening, biological easing -
I am human primate.

I create inner ease when-after-because of being,
unsettled or nervous or worried,
Via yoga and biology as well ~
an inner connecting.
How to understand these neurophysiogies, and as neurophysiologies?

I elicit bliss as well, lovingly,
And with friends.

Friendly, I am a friend with ...

I am learner and player of music,
Inner and outer,
With harmony and melody,
with pipes and piano,
I seek bliss generation ~

wondrously.

I am blogger, thinker, lover,
teacher, innovator and learner,
Ethnographic book writer,
I am Internet-ter and Web-ber,
Shaper of virtual worlds, of virtual Harbin,
of A virtual earth and universe,
I live in nature, ~
laughter emanating from above the
forests in the valley of Canyon, California ...

I am writer.







*










...


No comments: