Saturday, January 31, 2015

Chinook Salmon: The colors, water in painting, and motifs I was drawn to in the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh, PA, over the xmas holidays ... These are kind of my palette .. and that which I'd like to explore further ... Ah, French painting ...


The colors, water in painting, and the motifs I was drawn to in the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh, PA, over the xmas holidays ...

As I was writing yesterday's blog post about "unease and culture," John Money" "Concepts of Determinism" (1988), and Freud's "Civilization and its Discontents" (1930) I began to look for the book in my home, "Oneness in Living: Kundalini ... " (2002) by Harbin's founder, Ishvara ... but couldn't find it anywhere on my bookshelves or in my abode, and was wondering why ... I finally found it in my painting and drawing supplies in my car which intended for making art at Harbin {Heart Consciousness Church}, as well as in the pool area there.


*

In these paintings below, there a lots of parallels with Harbin ...


*

Would like to facilitate making it easy to paint and draw here at WUaS, as well as learn these, and do these digitally ...

Painting -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Painting

Drawing -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Drawing


*

These colors are kind of my palette .. and that which I'd like to explore further ... Ah, French painters and paintings ...












*


*


*













...



No comments: