Hi folks - I'm looking for participants for an web-based crowd sourced data project called the Naturalist's Scrapbook.   Volunteers will be able to log in to the project, look at the pages of a beautiful scrapbook collected by a female lighthouse keeper and naturalist in the 1890s, and answer questions about the clippings they see.  The data collected will help enhance current understandings of the life of this incredible woman, whose personal collection of artifacts, specimens, and curios is the foundational collection of the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History.


I'm doing this project for one of my current employers, and as part of my final coursework in UW's Master of Library and Information Science Program.  So, while this is technically an ask, I'm also happy to talk to anyone about working in libraries/archives/museums, UW, MLIS programs or being an online grad student.